I got my hair dyed black.... Help please :-) x?

i got my hair dyed black, but now it has a really noticeable tint of blue in it. :O

How would i come about just having black hair and not the tint of blue. It looks really really bad :'(

I could get it done in the hairdressers again but I don't iknow what to ask for or anything. And what would they have to do to get rid of the blue?

Could i just go over with a black hair dye?

xxx Thankyou xxx

Comments

• Next time, ask for a natural black and not a blue black dye. The only thing you can do is fade the color to a natural black by shampooing frequently.

Going over with another dye isn't a good idea- you'll damage your hair even more and the color might screw up.

• Yeah I think your hairdresser used blue-black, but you can fix it easily. Just go to a local beauty store like Sally's and purchase a black hair dye preferably 1N-"N=neutral" --1 is the level color which is black...and also purchase a 5-10 volume developer since you just want to deposit the color into your hair. ..if they don't have a 5 volume you can add water (1/2) to the 10 volume developer.

• its obvious that you've used a black hair dye that is actually "bluey black"

i think if you went over it in black it would go away, if not then the hairdressers can certainly take it away by dying it again.

I wouldn't re-dye your hair at the moment

wait a week or so then dye it, you need to leave your hair to breathe for a while after dying.

• u can just go over it with black hair dye. ur hairdresser probably used blue back. instead of just a 1N which is straight black. thats what i use. either call her and tell her u want just 1N or go somewhere else cus apparently she does what she wants and not what u want. but be careful with box color . feria has a lot of metallics in it. so it really damages ur hair and if u ever wanna go light again your hair may smoke, or break right off! so be very careful.

• go to supermarket, and get the 3d colour, goes completly black no tints, same thing happend to me tinted really bad blue, its called feria 3d, blackest black, hope it helped.