Need some Advice Please......?

I need some help on this one...my husband and I have been together for almost 2 years and married 6 months. Well he had a vasectomy about 5 years ago. I knew this when I first met him. I am fine with it or I would not have married him. However I am just really worried that it won't ever happen. You see we would get the reversal done but it costs around $5000 and we are in debt 2x that much...well more than that. We are doing the right thing by not creating more debt. However I am 25 and he is 31, he has 2 kids from a previous married. So he knows what it is like to be a parent, I don't. I lost a baby when I was 20, I was glad at the time, not married and not even with the father. I just see everyone else around me with kids even on yahoo answers teenagers that don't want to be pregnant, and people that just plain should not have kids!! I need to relax about this how do I do that??? Oh and my husband really wants a baby also, that makes it that much harder.

Comments

• If you both want kids then go for it.

Money isnt everything but missing out on being a parent will mean more to you then paying off debt.

Reversals are not always successful but the sooner the better as the longer you leave it it decreases your chances.

I would go for it. you can always find a way to pay it back, Getting a second job to pay it off etc.

• When you want a baby and can't -- relaxing just isn't an option. The good news for you is that you are young, reproductively speaking.

If you both really want a baby, the price of the vasectomy will be worth it. It is important that you do everything you can now to affect your financial situation because babies are vereeee expensive.

I would also recommend getting checked out by your doctor. There are some simple tests to check out your fertility too - since you are about to spend so much money getting him able to conceive.

GL!

• If having a baby is a true desire for you and your Dh you will go above and beyond to make that happen. The money? You could look into a payment plan, both of you work some O/T, second job, draw from savings. Trust me there is no price to big to have children. Good Luck in whatever you decide to do.

• Why not adopt!