How much weight do you loose after a baby?

Is it obvious after having the baby you weight loss or do you stay about the same way for a while?

Comments

• Your stomach will still be very swollen after giving birth for a few weeks but you should start losing weight quickly. It also depends on how much weight you gain. I am normally 110lbs, went up to 180 with my son and have lost 45lbs in 8 weeks. With my daughter I was 170 and lose 40lbs in 2 weeks. It all depends on what your body wants to do until you can workout 6-10 weeks post partum. :-)

• I was 125 before getting pregnant on my day of labor I was 202 omg!! As soon as m son came out I was 30 lbs lighter and it's taken me a year to get to prepregnsncy weight

• Use fast beat albums while you work out

• It's take a whole year to loose it all even after that if u don't workout u will have a lil pouch since your stomach was stretched out

• if you re having trouble getting started make a small move such as starting an eating log or buying walking shoes you re three times more likely to follow through if you start with small gestures such as these

• chug 12 8 ounce glasses of ice water a day it has the same effect on your metabolism as green tea

• Walk in the morning and eat breakfast within an hour of waking

• 5-7 kg.depends on nutritions

• get familiar with quinoa a wonderful grain thats easy to cook and goes great with sauteed vegetables or mushrooms

• for a thicker creamier texture choose low fat unsweetened greek yogurt loaded with protein calcium and natural probiotics it makes for a tasty snack any time