RB Ron Dayne

RB Marion Barber

WR Darrell Jackson

WR Derrick Mason

WR Reggie Brown

TE LJ Smith

DST Eagles

Comments

• You have plenty of wr so curtis and bruce are out.

I would hold on to barber and just wait for an injury.

Once a rb gets hurt in camp get the back up for that team.

It could be Jones!

• You're extremly deep at WR so you don't have any need in picking up either Bruce or Curtis.....

So the choice boils down to Barber or Moore. I'd probably stick with Barber, because he's shown he can shoulder the load if/when Julius goes down. Even if there's an injury in Minnesota, Moore won't get the bulk of the carries - especially at the goal line.

Go with Barber.....

• You have the right starters in, and your bench looks good. You should do well this year...Jamal Lewis scares me a little though, especially with Mike Anderson in town to steal some goal line looks. Barber is a (deep) sleeper, so if he represents the best RB available, stick with him. Julius Jones is injury-prone. Forget Curtis and Bruce...WRs will be there when the season is in full-swing; now is the time to stash sleeper RBs with upside.

• I would go Marion Barber for 1 reason he is a super sleeper, and Julius JOnes is INJURY PRONE. If Jones goes down Barber will be the man and could hold onto the job even if jones were to get healthy he's that good.

DEFINITELY BARBER!!!

• Pull Crumpler and start LJ Smith. Crumpler's shoulder is still giving him trouble, so he may not start. Other than that, your team looks pretty good, but you may want to trade a wide receiver for another running back. I'm not sold on Dayne being the man in Denver

• Get rid of Lewis, and pick up a sleeper.

• heres a tip for you, if your playing yahoo.. PLAY BULGER he will get you a ton of points, well atleast he did for me last year

• barber is your best choice.

• none of them they all suck