I have a California medical marijuana card can I buy in Nevada?

I went to California and got my medical card, but I live in Nevada, what I was wondering is if I could buy from dispensarys here in Nevada? I ve read that only visiting non-residents can buy from one dispensary. But it says nothing about being a Nevada resident, having a California medical card, and being able to buy it or not?

Comments

• Your statement that you "live" in Nevada is ambiguous. If you are a Nevada resident, you must get a Nevada card. If you are a California resident who is living in Nevada temporarily, your California card will be accepted.

• Yes. As of Apr. 1, 2014, Nevada accepts other states’ registry ID cards with an affidavit you will sign at the dispensary. Visiting patients can only obtain cannabis from one dispensary for a period of 30 days. And they will run your CA card against a database to ensure its legitimacy.

• If you are a Nevada resident and wish to buy from a Nevada dispensary you will need a Nevada medical card.

• If you live in Nevada you need a Nevada card.

• If you are a NV resident, you need a NV card. Your CA card isn't good anymore if you are not a resident. It requires you be a resident.

• I doubt it - each state has their own laws - why would you NEED to buy it in another state if its for medical reasons?