what's a good drugstore straightening serum/cream?

my hair is slightly past my shoulders and it has stubborn cowlicks and flyaways. i need a good product to straighten that can be purchased at a Rite Aid, CVS, etc. i already tried John Freida Frizzease Straight Cream and it leaves the bottom of my hair poofy, the flyaways aren't tamed, and it won't last through school. :( i need some good recommendations.

Comments

• try bed heads straightening serum. Don't use too much or you're hair will look greasy though. I have really fine hair and get fly aways really easy. Serums don't seem to work long for me. But I noticed that changing my shampoo helped lessen the halo frizz!

• in case you wish straight away tender locks, attempt Jon Fredia's products designed in common terms for frizz! They artwork wonders. Theres a three day straight away spray, an anti frizz spray + extra shine. the products selection from 10 to twenty funds. yet final approximately 6 months. worth it. additionally purchase a ceramic hair brush...and an iconic hairdryer. The neg ions coming from the blow dryer calm frizz. And the ceramic brush prevents frizz from occurring in the 1st place. a broom is approximately 10 funds and the blow dryer is approximately 50. quite worth it. you will get this from any drugstore. wish you a astounding "tender" year!