What Color Makeup Should I Get?

I am thinking about buying 3 eye shadows, or maybe a small palette. What colors should I get?

Neutrals, fun colors, light, dark, what?

I have very light skin and green eyes.

What colors would look best on me and what colors would I use a lot? Everyday stuff, dances, music videos (I make them with my friends), etc?

What about blush and lipstick? I think I'd only get one of each for these...

For lipstick, I'm not into really bright or daring things. Something simple that would look nice on me.

Thanks!

Comments

• A variety of browns is very versatile: dark for outer corners, medium for lids, light for brow bone and inner corner. For night, add a drop of water to the dark and use a thin brush to apply it like liner. It will dry out, don't worry. A tinted lip balm can also be worn thick for evenigns, or very thin for daytime. I like burts bees tinted lip shimmers.

• they have a thing at MAC where you can basically build your own palette, the smallest being 4 colors, i would recommend this because you get to pick colors that you like, you can do two color for an everyday look (taupes/browns/tans) and then two that may be a little different for you, or more for the parties/music videos. you can also switch out the colors that you put in the palette. As for lipstick i really like MAC lipsticks as well but i usually go for bolder shades, if youre looking for a more undertoned look then i would try Mayballine color whisper, which are more glossy than a lipstick but still very pigmented and comes in a ton of shades, also more affordable option. Hope this was helpful.

• i use dinair airbrush makeup and i love their stuff...they let me email in my picture and then they just told me which of their shades to get...it made it super simple..ive never had makeup that has looked so good on me before...i hope i helped in some way =)