Eye Makeup for Dark Brown Eyes?

I'm 19 years old and have fair-medium skin tone with rosy cheeks and lips, dark brown eyes and hair. I also wear thin rimmed glasses. I look good in the colors Plum, Forest Green, Navy Blue and Teal. I'm looking for someone who can come up with 4 seperate eye makeup looks (one for each season of the year). The looks must be easy to differentiate from the others (example Summer will look different from Spring and Winter different from Fall) and still be appropriate for everyday casual without looking boring.

Comments

• Spring: Light lavender/plum eyeshadow thinly on your lower lash line, thin eyeliner on top lid + mascara

Summer: Black pencil eyeliner on your lower waterline, bold liquid eyeliner on your top lid, lengthy mascara on both upper and lower lashes.

Autumn: Light brown colors on your lids and a shady forest green on the ends of your crease. Apply mascara only on your top lashes and make them outshine the lower lashes by looking really prominent.

Winter: Definitely brown/black smokey eyeshadow. I think it works best of dark colored eyes + lip balm/clear lip gloss

• OMG everythinq yuh just said 2 describe urself is EXACTLY how I am! I also hav da same dilemma. :( Except we hav a age difference I'm 13. I hope we both get da answers 2 our problems !! =)