Cell Phone Plans for People who talk A Lot?

I'm looking for a cell phone plan which meets my following needs:

1. I can talk for about 1800 minutes a month w/ no extra charges

2. The price is cheap

3. And texting, web surfing are NOT that important to me so I'm willing to sacrifice here to get a better price

If you can point me to a plan that meets these needs I will be so grateful.

Update:

Oh....and a no contract month-to-month plan would be nice as well.

Comments

• That depends upon each network provider.Every one provides you with all the better plans.So first of all think which network provider is available all over your state or country etc.For example in india Airtel is the best because it has its network all over the country.

What is the use if you do not get signal to make calls.So after deciding simply go to that network operator store and the customer care agent will provide you with the required details.

• relies upon on your service. Get a low-priced plan, yet then upload the limitless texting on your plan. If i knew your service, i'd desire to tell you extra. i might flow with T-cellular they have a individual plan commencing at 29.ninety 9 and in case you and your bro have been given on a plan at the same time T-cellular starts off at fifty 9.ninety 9. individual may well be extra useful, and then it expenses 14.ninety 9 for limitless. or you recognize, you will desire to constantly flow with pre-paid, upload despite you like text fabric once you like if call in case you like. T-cellular is likewise great for that, you get unfastened incoming messages.