i had the wierdest dream.?

I had a dream that I was in the middle of no where with my mom and my dad and we were on an ice berg. I moved and I tipped the berg over and fell in the water. I was afraid that a polar bear would eat me so I struggled as quick as I could to get back on. Afterwards in the bathroom I noticed I had red sores on my legs with two white dots on each. The sores formed lines, and both my legs looked exactly the same. I asked a girl what was wrong with me (a girl from my school) and she said I had mileria or something and she started crying. After that I went to tell my mom and she was mad at me and wouldn't listen so I turned on the light and showed her my legs and they had scales on them (very colorful). She showed my dad who was a doctor (not in real life) and he said that there are mermaids in the water and maybe I got bit. Below my knee was an opening that I reached down into that seperated my skin from the scales. I saw fish in my skin swimming around. So wierd dream, I have no clue what it means. Little help (: please?

Comments

• it means you need to go swimming...before you shrivel up and die!! nah, jk. it's just a dream. if it's possible, that's one thing, but when you get scales in it.... so yeah, just go swimming. dreams don't always mean something.

i constantly have this dream that i'm flying, right? not in a plane but like superman, and i'm flying over bare undeveloped alaska and i take a nose dive at a mountain and i assume i die because i wake up then.

aaaaanyway, dreams aren't always meaningful; its just your brain entertaining itself when you're unconsious.