Why do light orbs so frequently from digital camera as opposed to 35mm?

Currently I am living in a building that is undergoing many serious changes. They are both managerial and structural. Now, the building dates back to the 1800 s and before even, and numerous people have sensed spiritual presences around (includingmyself). I am aware that making alterations to such a place can disturb any spirits present, perhaps they don't understand/agree. What I am intrigued by, is the apparent light ORBS that appear in pictures only taken at this place. Throughout the majority of photos taken of the work we do or whatever Orbs are present. Dust would explain only some pics, I know. Why does my 35mm camera (conventional film) not detect such things?

Comments

• No one really knows what it is. You'll get various answers and opinions on people. Just consider yourself lucky for believing in it. My opinion it is an energy sphere "orb".

Remember 35mm films records light/images that passes through the lens and iris and eventually to the film. Digital does the same thing but CCD (charge coupled device)replace the film. CCD is more sensitive to photons than film. The orb must be infront of the lens to be captured. Light can be seen by the naked eye, so does objects, but not energy .

• could it be the fact that a good digital will pull power from inside its self to get the best resolution. you can see it firing more light to get the best images. where as a 35mm SLR or conventional camera is needing your intervention to open the lens to draw the light it needs.if your camera does not allow for lens manipulation the camera has been perset at a set speed or the camera reads the film the camera will only take images at that speed so only the set amount of light will come in not enabling the orbs to appear because the digital is over compensating it could be causing these orbs to apear like flares from the sun

I how that you can understand what i am saying.

• that means that the place is haunted 35 mm is prone to capturing paranormal activity. that is the king of paranormal cameras. if you do not feel comfortable with that just go out and get a new camera and it is differently haunted if it was built in the 1800s , do you know how many people died in there. call taps and if they can check the place out.