Have You Ever Woken Up Nude?

Okay, this happened one time last year at least. None this year. Have you ever woken up butt naked? Your clothes scattered around, sometimes maybe your socks are still on or one. Anyways if you have what makes you do it or why do you think this happens? Thanks.

Comments

• I sleep nude so I wake up that way every morning. Usually I am neat with my clothes but there are times when they are scattered around if I am really tired and can't be bothered

B

• I wake up every morning nude, because I go to bed every night that way. As to the scattered clothing everywhere, I don't drink that heavily.

• properly... let me imagine. probable when I went to be certain a college play with one in all my acquaintances (a spring one.... this replaced into YEARS in the past) and that i stated on the top "I loved that an additional beneficial effective than Bye Bye Birdy!" (which replaced into the fall musical) AND my buddy were contained in the fall musical! fortunately i kept myself by utilising telling her I meant that the surroundings replaced into more beneficial effective contained in the Spring one.. Wow. probable not the most embarrassing component tho. let's have a look at.... there replaced into the time I walked right into a pole on my first day of eighth grade. even as my mom got here upon my Valentine I had made my "boyfriend" in sixth grade. (i wasn't allowed as a lot as now) THAT replaced into embarrassing

• Without remembering anything? Well, sometimes...when their is lots of alcohol and drugs involved.

• Yeah, every day. I also go to sleep nude...

• I've nuded up woke once.

• not nude but next to quagmire.....yikes.

• Your roomate is gay sorry bro.