Best Steak And Pork Chop Recipes?

I want my pork chops and steaks to be juicy and delicious. How do you get them cooked all the way through with out them drying out in the oven?

Comments

• The difficulty is to have them the same thickness, and grill them in the oven and do not bake.Unless you really know what you are doing do either pork chops, or steaks, not both.

Make sure you have the correct type of meat for the way it requires cooking

Set a rack on a baking tray and place on a oven rack and have that high enough so the meat will be 6"-8" from the element and preheat.

Brush with cooking oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill for about 4 minutes per side, and know how to touch test for how well done you like, but both in my opinion should be a little under medium.

Touch Method.

http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/the_finger_test_t...

Learn this and you can cook any meat. Bookmark or star as a favourite.

• Don't cook your steaks in the oven would be my first piece of advice.

The best way to cook steaks is on a BBQ grill. If you don't have one of those, then a regular fry pan is the next best thing.

If you want them cooked all the way through, then I'd say you like them well done. If so, cook them like this:

1. Put a little canola oil in a fry pan or brush some on the griller.

2. Turn the griller up to high, or put the fry pan over a high heat.

3. Once it's hot. put the steak(s) on. For well done, cook for about 5-6 minutes each side (depending on thickness) turning once only.

4. When cooked, remove the steaks and put them on a plate under some tin foil for about 5 minutes to rest. This allows the juices to go back into the meat fibres - essential if you like them juicy and delicious.

5. Eat and enjoy.

• Italian Breaded Pork Chops

Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).

In a small bowl, beat together the eggs and milk. In a separate small bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and parsley.

Heat the olive oil in a large, oven-proof skillet over medium heat. Stir in the garlic, and cook until lightly browned. Remove garlic, reserving for other uses.

• You will always have a problem if you cook them in a basic oven. Try using the broiler to cook them quickly and at high heat to sear in the juice and flavor. A good meat thermometer is a must. Pork can also be brined to keep it moist and add flavor.

• yum

4 large sweet potatoes, 3 tablespoons shortening, 6 chops or , salt, ground pepper,1/2 lipton onion soup mix, 3 tart apples, raisins opt, I also like green peppers.

Swiss steak, flour for browning salt and pepper. onion green peppers and stewed tomatoes simmer for two hours yep the best. Grandma Sue.