Medical check up to get south korea visa?

Hi,

I have a job opportunity to work in South korea.I want to know about the medical test and other procedure to approve my visa .The medical test should conduct in my home country or in South korea or in both countries ?

I am asking because Earlier i was infected with T.B and get cured 20 years ago but the doctor told me that i`m alright and free from TB with the help of my lab result but from the X-ray we can identify that i had T.B earlier because of the scars.

The doctor told me that it still remains as scars,it cannot be removed.

Can I have any chance to get the visa ? The people with my condition can enter into south korea ?

Please Please answer me ...................I need a right answer because i don`t need to get any ban or deportation from that country and not bothering others.

There is any authorized medical centers in India to do the medical checkup with the approval

of Ministry of Health / Department of Immigration South Korea.

Comments

• Please bear in mind with this answer that I applied from Canada. However, from my research, it seems to be basically the same process from any country.

When you are applying for your Visa (if you're working for a hagwon/private school) the boss will usually apply for you. In this case, you send in a medical form and this does not have to be signed by a doctor. You DO however, have to be absolutely truthful on it. It will ask you if you've ever had an infectious diseases. I would specify how long ago it was.

If immigration accepts your form, you will then have a medical check once you are in Korea (usually in the first to second month depending on the school).

Here is the medical form download page (it's at the very bottom titles E-2 Health Statement):

http://www.gone2korea.com/document-downloads.html

Best of luck!

• Hello Everyone.I am a lawyer and i work with Embassies worldwide.This is a NOTICE to any one who wants to travel and work abroad or any one who needs a legal(Registered)

or Unregistered documents which looks just like the real one for any NATION.I am here to help you get what you want.I work with insiders from many Embassies round the world who provide

Existing details.

SKYPE US …………….. fandena.fandena

• Annie Get Your Gun is a musical love story that traces the transformation of an illiterate

gun savvy girl into a "modern" woman wise to the ways of love and the hectic world of show

business. Go to the show. Sit back, relax, and enjoy classic songs, action packed scenes,

a heartwarming and rousing finale, and a lot of belly laughs. You will be reminded that

there is no business like show business.

http://www.topglasseshome.com/