Can anyone tell me how to raise the bar pressure on my combi boiler?

I have a worcester HE Combi plus boiler - ZWBR 11-40 R 40. After bleeding the radiators, the bar pressure is now at zero! I can't seem to find the valve to top up the system. Will be booking a service in the new year but don't want an expensive call out in the meantime! Also, should I have bled the system with the pump on or off? I'm so cold!!

Comments

• The system should bleed up ok with the pump on, but I would normally say turn pump off to bleed a system just in case of pipework issues. This boiler does not have an integral filling link as described previously (and wrongly), there will be a braided silver coloured (or a blue one) flexi connecting tube between the return pipe (the pipe on the right under the boiler), and the cold water inlet, (the one next to it), there will either be a tap on one or both ends, or one will have a screw type centre, open the taps (or turn the screw), you will hear water going into the system, when it shows 1 bar on the gauge turn it/them off again. Good luck.

• there must be a tap to refill pressure, my old one had a key aswell, that you pushed up a slot under the boiler. Look for a small tap, could even be on supply pipe into boiler.

If u have emergency cover on ur house insurance, they will usually pay for a call out.

good luck

• you should have a white key for refilling the system. the bottom grill should pull off and there should be a hole for the key to fit in. Press the key up and turn clockwise at the same time. It should start to fill up. Turn the key back and it should stop filling and you can take the key out.

• exterior you domicile there will be a (it quite is going to be gold in shade) drainer/faucet, it rather is the only way you have the ability to shrink the rigidity. your bar could desire to only be at one million.5 no longer 4. heavily mate you had greater effective open the drainer. in case you enable loose too plenty water you may consistently perfect it lower back up with the filling lope under your boiler. wish this permits. to any extent further hardship in basic terms touch me. sturdy success chum.

• Worcester technical support 08705 266 241

Mon-Fri, 7am-8pm

Sat,8.30am-4pm

Give them a buzz they should be able to talk you through it x

• type into google and you'll find it