Do you think that bullies who push their victims to the point of suicide feel guilty?

Would most bullies who push someone so far that they commit suicide feel guilty aboutt the death?

Comments

• Nope, most bullies are psychopaths. However some have stopped bullying completely once they realized what they've done, though its rare.

• No guilt,

The serial bully displays behaviour congruent with many of the diagnostic criteria for Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Characterised by a pervasive pattern of grandiosity and self-importance, need for admiration, and lack of empathy, people with narcissistic personality disorder overestimate their abilities and inflate their accomplishments, often appearing boastful and pretentious, whilst correspondingly underestimating and devaluing the achievements and accomplishments of others.

• honestly i have been bullied for a few years when i was around 10-12 and went in depression but i have family problems and really nothing and went to therapy for it and my life in general depends on there heart they may or may not care everyone is different so there is no real answer some people wont care like serial killers they have problems and no feelings.

• Yup 4 ever, then the bullies regret it so bad that they wisgh that they were dead

• I would so but I feel that they wouldn't care because if they push them that far then they have no heart