What can we serve teen age grandsons for dinner besides pizza?

They like fish and salad, but wanted to serve something really tasty

Comments

• grilled salmon and grilled baby vegetables; burgers; shrimp kebabs

• I loved making my own tacos, my mom would cook up the meat and put all the different ingredients into different containers"use ones with lids like tupperware" put out some hot or mild sause, some sour cream and call me and I will come on over. You can always refrigerate the leftovers and reheat the meat in the microwave.

• Big Beef burger, with all of the trimmings. Homemade French Fries(thick steak fries) and a salad. Grilled scallops with pilaf. Baked chicken with scalloped potatoes.

Grilled salmon steaks

Baked ribs, smothered and soft with mashed potatoes,

Roast Beef with potatoes, carrots and onions

Fried chicken with mashed potatoes, peas and salad(cole slaw)

Take your pick.

• Tacos are a huge hit. Have Burritos too. Make beef and chicken have rice and beans. OR BBQ Ribs are tasty too with baked beans, corn on the cob, and cole slaw. Yumo!!!

• Teen age boys will eat anything, my grandson is a sea food nut---

but being poor folk, can usually get him to wolf down a bunch of

wingdings.

• Fried chicken is always good, with some potato salad... or even batter-fried fish with mashed potatoes and some salad?

• How about a nice salad , spaghetti and garlic bread. Actually most teen boys will eat anything you put in front of them!!!

• Chinese food? A regular Italian dinner like pasta and stuff? Steak and potatoes? Have a barbecue?

• If they like fish how about salmon.

Basically teens will eat pretty much anything you serve them.

Meatloaf, steak, fried fish, etc...

• kids love to make their own tacos, and you get to choose the ingredients tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream(light), ground turkey with the taco flavoring(they can't tell its not ground meat), and corn taco shells. OK some fattening Cheddar shredded also

• Man I agree with your grandsons - YUMM.

Tacos.

Burritos.

Serve with refried beans, tortillas & rice.

Lasagna.

Spaghetti.

Serve with salad & garlic bread.