Is washington dc cool?

im 14 and im reallly extremly pissed times a lot cuz i have to go to dc to visit my granny:P and i hateeeeeeeeee like mueseums andd boring old peoplee stuff like that.

is there anything like cool in dc for someone my age?

unless you have an idea how to convince my parents not to make me go/let me invite a friend.

that would be better(:

Comments

• There are plenty of cool things to do in DC. True some of the museums might not be your thing... but the Air and Space Museum, Natural History, Spy Museum are all cool, and not for old people. It's also fun to take a tour of the FBI building.

Georgetown has awesome shopping and the town is pretty cool. Suck it up and go, you might even enjoy it.

• Yes Washington DC is a great place visiting the Washington Monument, Abraham Lincoln Monument, Tomas Jefferson Monument, and going to the Washington Nationals games. I go to the games all the time. For information on Washington DC go to http://washingtondc.com/ i hope you have a great time is washington. Also, you can even swim in the Potomac River which is over 30 feet deep but just stay like right near land.

Have Fun!

• i live in dc and I have fun. Theres other stuff to do besides museums. You can go to Georgetown and SHOP which is good. Theres always stuff going on at the national mall so you should go there and see if anything is going on that you would enjoy.

• I went very last Nov. and my favorites are the global spy Museum $20, and the Smithsonian Museum of organic historic previous. wish Diamond's there! stay butterfly room you could bypass into, graph exhibiting all the earthquakes in the global AS they're occurring! etc, etc. i might want to spend the finished day there. So remarkable. What ever you do placed on quite comfortable strolling footwear because you'll walk your tail off. lol

• spy museum is expensive, but i've heard its fun. the museums aren't that boring theres the natural history museum or the air and space museum. if you're interested in art theres the hirshorn, national gallery of art, and the portrait gallery. georgetown has good shopping (american eagle, urban outfitters, anthropologie, h&m, juicy couture, jcrew, bcbg). and for more shopping montgomery mall and tysons corner. the zoo is free to get in to and theres tons to see there. and there are alot of resturaunts you could go to.

• Have you been to the spy museum that is pretty cool, the Nationals baseball team plays there they suck but they have a nice stadium.

• go to the new columbia heights mall. it has a target, bestbuy, washington sports club, radioshack, marshalls and much more. u can also go to georgetown. they are expensive. u could go to rock creek park. u could got to the mlk library. the zoo. u could go to union station to shop

• SHOPPING!!!!!!! DUHHHH!!!!!