ELECTRONIC AND GAMING WAREHOUSE LTD Registered No.05794071[?

guys have you heard about this company.... "ELECTRONIC AND GAMING WAREHOUSE LTD Registered No.05794071"- the company is based in UK.. they are selling branded laptops at a cheap price.. I just wanna know if this company is legit before i transact business with them

I would appreciate your feedback..thanks

Update:

they are asking me to transfer payment thru western union or bank transfer... i dont want my money to go to watse...

Comments

• I can almost guarantee that the people you are doing business with are NOT based in the UK. They have hijacked the name of this Dormant (non-trading) company and are using it as a front. They use 070 'follow me' numbers, redirectable to any phone anywhere in the world and free email accounts (Hotmail). Their prices are in $$ not ££s, why if they are a UK company?

They don't advertise secure payment methods, so will probably ask you to pay by Western Union. NO LEGIT COMPANY would ever ask you to pay by this method. It should be used ONLY for wiring funds to someone you know personally as it's untraceable and irretrievable.

English is appalling.

"Our service is to create good public in dispensing and selling quality goods and services to the entire public at large. We operate much kind of services and other benefits depending on the rate at which we receive patronage from our buyers and thus this makes us one of the best in the Telecommunication distribution sector."

No English vompany would put "WE PRAY THAT GOD ENRICHES YOUR POCKETS " in an advert!!

This s a Nigerina 419 scam. Don't have any further contact with them.

• It is a registered company but according to the Companies House website there is a proposal to strike them off the registry. They are overdue on their accounts - looks a bit risky

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/acd9d66822009827...

I don't know of a single UK company that uses Western Union. If they were legit, they'd have a secure site where you could use your credit card or Paypal.