i totally need advice.. what should i do with my room, i want it to be a fun teen room.?

well...i already chose a main color....right now all my walls are a fuscia neon purple type color....and well i did buy a lime green for the trim but it turned out looking more yellow....i am really looking for a fun room with bright colors....any ideas on pillows where i can get bedding....what is a feature wall and what can i do to make one.....how can i make an awesome head board...if this helps i love music and singing i play volleyball....ummm....i am very unique....please help....

my mom says i should paint one wall with funky shapes or something....i really need help....also i want to build a window seat...you see where my windows are there is an incove type thing....i want to make storage out of it too...oo plz give me all your ideas ...especially on paint....and other things....o and i have different color furniture....what should i dooo...my mom wont let me get rid of it...or paint it.....thanx for all your help.....points pending...lol....maybe i will have my room done before school starts....helloo sleepover partayyyyy!!!!!!

Comments

• You should get one of those hanging paper lamps, sort of like chinese lanterns, but they are shaped like stars and such!!

http://starlanterns.net/shop/hanging-lamp-cord-p-2...

Bedding and such try Bed bath and beyond, IKEA, even Walmart...Im not sure if you can make a headboard if you dont have the right tools, but if you manage to do so, Paint it white and let your friends write on it with a Sharpie.

Paint, uhh..Paint 2 walls one color, 2 walls the other color! You can probably get stick on letters at the paint store or something, and you could stick on the lyrics of a song you like?

• Cody's bean bag / lava lamp thoughts are cool - check jcpenny.com for inexpensive bedding in bright colors. (Whatever you choose , order an extra coordinating sheet & use it to cover a bulletin board, make big throw pillows for your bed or the floor + a cushion for your window seat!

parrrtayyy is right - have a sleepover w/friends who will help you collage a (small) wall w/cool magazine pics, slogans, idols, etc... Get a couple of wall shelves for cool knick knacks ... ~ have fun with it & good luck!

• uhmm well get a buncha bean bags and lava lamps and all different colors in ur room to make it seem all cool(: id say like a lime green and a pink beans bags with like a cool red lava lamp with purple liquid. or u can like make it so ur friends and u can paint and write random stuff all over that walls always fun(:

• You can examine out my internet site. My manufacturer sells ornamental vinyl expressions. They follow correct to the wall. We have crimson and brown at the side of 30 different colours. There is many extraordinary expressions to opt for from to carry out your character.