good places to buy an above-ground pool?

just looking for a 12 x 36 pool, and a metal frame preferably! I don't really know where to go and who has the best prices! any recommendations?

Comments

• === sorry that I am not aware of stores to purchase BUT ... may I expound on the way to prepare the ground on which you place the pool ... some folks have set up their above ground pool [AGP] and found that the water level in one end is not the same as the other end .... Since the ground has rocks and is not level you will want to buy string, wood stakes, two string levels, and sand for leveling .. it is some additional work that is necessary .. some installers use a high grade plastic to cover the ground to help protect the plastic bottom of the AGP .... setting the stakes just outside the area of the pool and criss- crossing the strings in the area of the pool will help you get a good level base for the pool.I hope that you enjoy the pool .... the search box is a good spot to check for deals and designs of the liner .....

• Hmm u best shot is to go online and search Internet there is the best place cause it's hard to find shops that do them pools I know Tescos or asda do ones that are plastic or got wood around them and u will have to get it delivered online I hope this is if any help