What color to paint my room?

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/home-b... I am re-doing my room & really love the quilt. However, I am not sure what color to paint it. I am 15, so I'm really open to anything. My room is already pink & green, so I want it to be different. However, I chose this quilt because it has a bunch of colors where as my room right now is only pink and green and whenever I see something at a store if it isn't pink or green it just looks awkward in my room. I was thinking a lavendar, light gray, or peach.Thanks in advance!

Comments

• How about a fawn colour which is darker than beige or a light tan, to contrast turqouise and pink

• I think the lavender and the peach would be wonderful, although grey goes with a lot of things, and would match the quilt, I don't think having a beautiful quilt and then grey walls would look good. Kinda would make it look a little, dull? I don't think that's the right word. But, that's just me. :)

• I've seen a color that is kind of a lavender/grey that was neat. That would look good with it so would the peach. Pick which you like best and go with it.

My daughter (16) has a comforter about like the turquoise that's in your's. she likes western so she picked tan walls and they go good together.