What is the best utv for farm use?

I need something to run around the farm, check fence, cattle, etc. Lots of choices: Kubota RTV, Gator, Ranger, Mule, Rhino. Also, any opinions on electric like the new Ranger EV?

Update:

Anyone out there used the Gator electric that has been out a few years? No timber treks here, just running around a fairly flat farm.

Comments

• I replaced my stolen rhino with an Armadillo UTV and I love it. It is a 4 seater and very fast

• Electric is new technology and as such don't have all the bugs worked out yet. I would wait a few years on this model, unless you don't mind leaving the UTV parked on the back side of your place and walking back to the machine shed to get the Tractor to pull it in.

Otherwise, they are all about the same. The difference is like Chev. or Ford. Take care of the machine and any will do the job.

Having said that, Two years ago, I purchased two Chinese nock offs, for the price of one Brand Name, and I am very happy with them. No problems what so ever (luckily because the warranties are no good, issued by the factory in China and you can't return the goods to China for warranty work).

• Polaris ranger with out a doubt