Any werewolf book series suggestions?

Are there any werewolf books out there that you'd like to recommend. No paranormal romance, vampires, or "who's the werewolf" horror stories though. Just a good werewolf series that isn't dripping cliches. Does anyone have any recommendations? And not Twilight.

Comments

• If you want some good Shifter/were novels and don't mind romance, try Keri Arthur's Guardian series or Laurel Hamilton's Anita Blake series. If you're into more of the action, try Stacy Mantle's Shepherd series or Rachel Vincent's Shifter series.

• A very recent new werewolf book is by Anne Rice, the grand dame of horror.

I know she's usually better known for her vampire books, but she's branching out. If you're keen, her book is called The Wolf Gift, and you can read a quick review of it here:

http://bestromancestories.com/the-wolf-gift-classi...

Hope that helps!

• Nightshade by Andrea Cremer?

• Twilight Saga.....Stephenie Meyer a million.Twilight 2.New Moon 3.Eclipse 4.Breaking break of day The laptop.....Nicholas Sparks A walk to undergo in ideas.....Nicholas Sparks Nights In Rodanthe.....Nicholas Sparks expensive John.....Nicholas Sparks continuously.....Judy Blume loopy In Love.....Dandi Daley Mackall appropriate Chemistry.....Simone Elkeles appropriate You.....Elizabeth Scott This Lullaby.....Sarah Dessen alongside For The journey.....Sarah Dessen merely hear.....Sarah Dessen 2-way highway.....Lauren Barndholdt Meet Me on the Boardwalk.....Erin Haft seventeenth summer season.....Maureen Daly while It occurs.....Susane Colasanti Take Me There.....Susane Colasanti waiting for You.....Susane Colasanti Sweethearts.....Sara Zarr lost It.....Kristen Tracy respiratory.....Cheryl Renee Herbsman French Kiss.....Sarra Manning Kiss and Make Up.....Sarra Manning permit's wander off.....Sarra Manning The Comeback Season.....Jennifer E. Smith heart On My Sleeve.....Ellen Wittlinger Snowed In.....Rachel Hawethorne Caribbean Cruising.....Rachel Hawethorne Love on the Lifts.....Rachel Hawethorne somebody Like summer season.....M.E. Kerr Uglies sequence.....Scott Westerfeld a million.Uglies 2.Pretties 3.Specials 4.Extras Honey, infant, Sweetheart.....Deb Caletti Tan strains.....Katherine Applegate coastline Blondes.....Katherine Applegate Love in the previous each thing click.....Elizabeth Chandler Sea of affection.....Jamie Ponti continuously Been You.....Tracy Luu summer season alternative.....Ann Herrick Sticky palms.....Niki Burnham Love tale.....Erich Segal Even Now.....Karen Kingsbury the different Boy.....Hailey Abbott Forbidden Boy.....Hailey Abbott A summer season Boy's Novel.....Hailey Abbott a million.summer season Boys 2.next summer season 3.After summer season 4.final summer season 5.summer season women summer season Love.....Diane Schwemm The It lady sequence a million.The It lady 2.infamous 3.Reckless 4.Unforgettable 5.fortunate 6.Tempted 7.infamous 8.enjoyed 9.Devious Nineteen minutes.....Jodi Picoult The 10th Circle.....Jodi Picoult retaining the religion.....Jodi Picoult waiting Or no longer.....Meg Cabot merely like Heaven.....Marc Levy First Kisses sequence.....distinctive Authors a million.have faith Me.....Rachel Hawethorne 2.The Boyfriend Trick.....Stephie Davis 3.puppy Love.....Jenny Collins 4.It had to be You.....Sabrina Jordan

• you tried the real old classic book ?