Does it hurt to get your cartilage pierced ?

I had my ear lobe (lol I thinks this word is so funny) and it didnt hurt but does it hurt to get this part done. Explain how it feels plwz tank plp.

Comments

• It doesn't hurt a lot. it feels like a pinch and it goes by really fast. but that's for if you use the gun to pierce it. i don't know about the needle

• First things first, be sure to get it done with a needle, because they are safer and cleaner. Not to mention the professional piercers have more experience and know what they are doing, unlike the people at claire's that generally watch a video then are given a gun. The actual piercing doesn't hurt very much. It feels about the same as getting your lobe pierced. However, it's gonna hurt for the next few months anytime you bump it. It takes 6 months-1 year to heal, so keep that in mind as well.

• I have 8 cartilage piercings. It's not so much the piercing that hurts (maybe just a tad more than lobe piercing, which is not much), but the time afterwards if you hit it by accident or sleep on it. That can be painful for years. Be careful when you brush your hair and stuff.