wedding hor derve ideas?

we are having light hor derves at our wedding reception...but i need some ideas...so far i have...little sandwichs, and cocktail franks..but thats it....i need help please

Comments

• People love scallops wrapped in bacon, stuffed mushrooms, cold shrimp, some sort of breaded chicken fingers.

Other ideas are fresh veggies with a dip, some fruit such as strawberries and cheese/brie and crackers.

• Hot Hors D'Oeuvres

Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts with Glaze

Brochettes – Beef or Chicken Breast with Peppers or Fruit

Artichoke Hearts Parmesan

Chicken Piccata Chunks with Lemon Sauce

Chicken Drumettes Italian Style

Mushroom Caps Stuffed with Chef's Blend of Sausage or Spinach

Miniature Egg Rolls (with Mustard and Sweet & Sour Sauce)

Meatballs (Barbeque, Swedish, Sweet & Sour or Cajun)

Assortment of Lorraine, Shrimp and Spinach Quiche

Miniature Reuben Sandwiches

Cold Appetizers

Assorted Canapes

Open Face Finger Sandwiches

Bruschetta – Toasted Bread Rounds Topped with Tomato, Garlic, Basil, Onion

Tortilla Spirals with Green Chilies

Domestic and Imported Cheeses with Salami and Crackers

Fresh Seasonal Fruits

Fresh Vegetable Display with Vegetable Dip

• Jalapeno poppers (stuffed with cream cheese and baked). I had them the first time at a wedding reception about 14 years ago. The couple has since divorced but the memory of the poppers has obviously lasted. They were very popular with the guests.

I think they also had those little mini-quiches with mushrooms but you could have them filled with cheese, cheeseburger, etc.

Best wishes on your wedding ... I hope it's a lovely day and a beautiful start to your new life!

• Meat trays, fruit trays and cheese/crackers are going to be the best thing. If you wanted to get a little more creative, make your own shrimp cocktail station or have scallops wrapped in bacon.

• Mini BLT's- bypass to a connoisseur save to get tea sandwich bread or use a very hearty bread like a rye or perhaps small mini rolls Fry up an entire LOTTA Beaverbrook till it gets to the very very nearly crispy point Slice up an entire LOTTA Cherry or Grape Tomatoes wreck up an entire LOTTA lettuce leaves to in high quality condition your bread Get a jar of mayo and dijon mustard unfold a sprint mayo on one section, a sprint dijon on the different, layer the the remainder of the stuff and PRESTO...a fine looking, mini sandwich

• mini eclairs taste good and they make great hor derves

• chicken wings, chicken fingers, cheese cubes, veggie sticks, fruit, sausage balls (i have a good recipe), meatballs

• what about fruit and veggie tray, or even cheese and sausage

chocolate fountain?

• Cream puffs! You can't go wrond with them.

• I DON\'T KNOW

==========================================================

If you are single and have the time, please visit my site:

http://www.**************/go3.php