how do you empty a water bed without the hose hook up?

should i go out and find one>? even though i have no idea what store the waterbed is from?

or is there another way?

Comments

• Idk but I have a water bed and when I was filling the liner up with a hose,I didn't realize there was a leak.So When it got to be about half way full,I realized there was a leak and flipped out :/.My dad had to heave one side of the waterbed up while my mother and two sisters had to grap buckets and start getting water to dunk out of my window.Then we had to shove the whole liner(Still fulll with alot of water)out my window.....which was really hard since it onnly cracked halfway.

Srry you really didn't need to know that.

• fill garden hose totally full of water and put end caps on hose

insert one end of hose into waterbed mattress

put end of hose lower than hose inside mattress, inside bathtub drain or shower stall drain

removing end caps will start siphoning action

as the mattress empties raise corners upon empty boxes to keep water pooled near garden hose end

siphoning action will empty almost all of the bed if you keep vigilant and keep the mattress end of the hose in water

• I would go to a bedroom store and ask them. They will be able to tell you how or sell you the hoses. My cat took care of my water bed for me. He literally ripped it and it leaked out all over my floor about 10 yrs ago lol

• you need the hose.

• Empty it one bucket at a time. <}:-})

• Big f-ing knife will do the trick.

Good luck!!!