Help getting into an 18+ Club, Being 3 months away from 18?

Ok, so I'm 18 and my best friend turns 18 in a few months. And simply put, we're bored with frat parties ect. Honestly we want to try out the STL nightlife (NOT to drink!) but to dance at clubs and meet people.

So do any of the "old tricks" work? like batting your eyelashes and saying you forgot your ID.

Do the bouncers always check/look carefully at Ids & the dates if its its obvious we're under 21 and want to just get in being 18?

We've never been to/attempted to go to a club so its all foreign to us haha.

Anyways, we dont want to get a fake, we're not THAT serious about this, just looking for something fun to do.

OH, we live in St. Louis, and are freshman at WASHU, any tips on clubs that are notorious for not carding and such are greatly appreciated :)

I don't want a lecture! SAVE IT. Thanks.

Update:

Oh and if you have any other ideas for us to do that DOESN'T involve ID's in St. Louis then please do tell! :)

And keep in mind we're two college freshmen girls, we don't necessarily want to ice skate all that much ;)

Comments

• A lot of the St. Louis night life is really aimed at the over 21 crowd. There is Pop's Nightclub where the crowd there can fluctuate between West County high school kids and some pretty sketchy characters depending on who's playing and what time you go. It's open all the time so if you want to go dance at 4am you can bring some burly friends to deter the creeps and get your groove on.

• Wait your 3 months and enjoy what your campus has to offer. If you are already bored with your college you might want to look elsewhere

You are at a huge loss cause of your age they will look at your ID and see high school senior not a college freshmen.

• no longer properly worth it whether you do bypass the doormen in the journey that your guy buys you a drink and you're found out to be below 18 the guy who served the drink and your guy might desire to be fined