Our office is moving. We are in San Diego. Who can we donate 3-Ring Binders to? Ideas?

We are looking for an organization, school, club, etc. that would like gently-used 3-ring binders. Most are white, sizes vary from 1/2" on up to 4". We would like to offer them to a group who needs them. Please respond with contact info.

Comments

• San Diego Unified School District. My brother is a school teacher in this district and is constantly dipping into his pocket to buy supplies for his classroom as well as his students. The number for the district office is (619) 725-8000. Depending on the amount of binders you have, the district office could allocate them to the needier schools.

• I'm not from that area so I can't offer any contact info., but I think giving them away instead of throwing them away is a nice idea. You can ask private schools, or even call local public schools, 4-H clubs, girl scouts, etc. Fire stations? Churches for their Sunday school classes or Vacation Bible Schools, Day cares, etc. I guess if no one from the right area responds to your offer, you can put notices up in grocery stores, video rental stores, etc.

• I would check with local schools......